I read Jay Williams' book "Life is Not An Accident"

Life Is Not an Accident: A Memoir of ReinventionLife Is Not an Accident: A Memoir of Reinvention by Jay Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Even if you don't know who Jay Williams is this is still an inspirational story. I, however, have been a Duke basketball fan for years and Jay, was one of my favorite players. I knew that he had endured after his motorcycle accident but just how much he has gone through and survived in his life thus far is amazing to say the least. In this memoir he intimately shares his story of his struggles on the road to reinvention. I loved the book and it even opened my eyes to the life of basketball players both college and in the NBA. A very inspirational book.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!